Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kiss from a Rose

Photobucket[4:33 a.m.] Third night in New York, and a cold 47 degrees fahrenheit. This will be my last cold spell for spring 2009. I will be headed back to South Florida tomorrow evening and have nothing but humid 85 degree weather to deal with. Disappointing. I will miss New York for it's beauty and song. The lights, the obnoxious taxi horns, the art and artists, and the sounds of" SEAL's - KISS FROM A ROSE" in the subway on the L Train back to the East Village. Where else can you be in the U.S. and find someone serenading people on a train ride in a subway station? It was simply magical. I will miss everything about New York. I will have to make it back again in June for the LEBOOK - CONNECTIONS event. It will be my first time at the annual event and look forward to meeting hundreds of others with similar interest as mine in regards to photography. Hopefully I can continue to build my book before than and come back with something worth showing. I have less than 2 months, and little to no sleep in-between. Wish me luck. I need it if I ever want to make it in New York.

Good night New York. You will be missed.