Thursday, March 26, 2009

Behind the Scenes

Just thought I'd post an upcoming preview of whats to come from Karol's shoot. I have a lot to edit, not including the distraction from what's happening here at the studio tonight and this coming weekend. Hope to finish most of my editing by Saturday cause its party time starting Sunday and New York next Thursday evening.

I just want to thank everyone again for their hard work to make this shoot take place.

Ashley Falcon - Wardrobe Stylist
Alvin Matium - Makeup|Hair
Tony Lai - Photographer Assistant
Kristin Ondocsin - MC2 Booker|Videographer
Alex Larramendi - Graphic Designer

And most importantly, TYE STUDIOS, my home and resident studio. None of my images would be possible without everyone's collaborative effort. I only capture the moment, they help make it happen. Thank you again.

Photobucket