Monday, August 17, 2009

Time to Revamp

It has been over two months since my last blog entry. My early summer was a slow start, but things are looking good now. In the latter end of July and early August, I had 3 lookbooks from clients coming from New York, St. Louis, and here in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I am happy to say that things are looking brighter.
And for those who noticed, I recently picked up on video and video editing the past month. With the addition to my video, SKINNY INTERN, has contributed her time in editing and assisting me in most of my shoots. She's become my sidekick in all i've done in the past few months, along with good friends Alejandro Larramendi, MUA's Alvin Matium, and Mara Fernandez. I thank everyone for their help and look forward to bigger and better.
I will be posting more images and videos of recent photoshoots and other lookbooks when I catch up on my photo editing. Til then, I promise to keep you posted.
I'm back from my hiatus on blogging and now is the time to "revamp" my look, my portfolio, my website (especially), and my photography. Stay tuned.